Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motorlou

Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland   Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:26 pm

hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Lou i am from riverside, california. i am here in auckland on the north shore (trying to relocate permanent). been here for a couple weeks. i build bikes for a living and had a shop for several years in cali. i specialize in ground up builds and love wrenching, fabricating, painting and everything in between. i been shipping bikes to australia and japan for a few years as well. i am looking to get involved in the chopper/bobber scene here in new zealand. i would like to meet people with the simular passion for these bikes. i dont discriminate brands ect, i love all metrics and harleys alike. i offer my help to anyone that needs a hand with their project ect, it'll cost you having a couple beers with me though! ha ha ha. anyhow, hope to hear back from you fine folks down here. i'll leave my contact info and website for anyone that would like to look at some of my work. thanks in advance, Lou

mobile #: 0226775048
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland   Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Welcome aboard Lou, sounds like you know your way round a bike or 2.
Hopefully you'll have plenty of members taking you up on your offer...
Always good to have new people.

If you haven't already, check us out on Facebook:
Grease Monkeys - Bike Builders Club, be sure to put the - in between to make it easier to find us.

Cheers
Tim
Back to top Go down
motorlou

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland   Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

thanks man. once i get permission from the moderators ill put up my email and webpage for everyone to check out. look forward to interacting with my two wheeled kiwi brothers afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland   Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, bike builder from california here in auckland
Page 1 of 1