Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rattlers RIP...resurrected

Go down 
+8
Woody
Damien
jon61
kershaw
Sara
rattlecan ren
Irishjon
brett7777
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Doctor Gonzo eh Damien. Good avatar choice. I like Oldschool007's one as well.
Chris.
I stole all of my Dad's tools and then I started to buy better ones. His were junk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
kershaw
Mechanic
Mechanic
kershaw

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm

cheers guys,

didnt really have a dad to steal tools from so guess im guna be that dad Very Happy

the boys doing fine has to stay in overnight tonight so home alone, about to go watch wild hogs Smile love that movie
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Congrats Kershaw. Now you'll know what it's like to be elbow deep in shit for quite some time to come. Wink Hope all are doing well mate all the best. Cool
WILD HOGS BABY. Laughing Jon61 know's the gay cop, I'll let him tell you that story.
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Question

Last edited by Woody on Sun May 02, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rattlecan ren
Mechanic
Mechanic
rattlecan ren

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:39 am

You are confusing the open forum with the rattlers riders group(RRG),as a lot of people tend to do,these rules only apply to the members of the RRG,there is no need to delete every post you made but if thats what you want to do,its your call,we are an auckland only based club(RRG)so our rules only apply to those members and in answer to your question they were formed up by 4 members of the RRG,hope this makes things a little clearer,also on the front web page of rattlers check out the about us page its all there.
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Irishjon wrote:
Chris.
I stole all of my Dad's tools and then I started to buy better ones. His were junk.

Thanks Irish, it's actually a carictature of Woody lol!
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

All this too and fro about what makes a bobber, big budget vs low budget, bolt on vs hand made is starting to give me some Deja Vu. Its why I USED to wear an Old Skool Rydz shirt, It started as "we are just into old skool rydz, that are low and cool and different" to "If its not a 64 Impala on 14" 100 spoke wire wheels with Hydros its not really a lowrider" the fact that i have the ONLY Customised 64 Lincoln Continental that could lay on the ground and still get 22" rims under the gaurds, and be wait for it....CERTED, REG & WOF!!! didnt mean shit to them cause it didnt have hyds and was a ford.

If you build a ride that is different, causes people to come up to you at the gas station to ask about it, have young punks slow down as you ride/drive holding their cell phones up to take a crappy blurry picture of it, you have done it!! if it cost a million bucks or a hundred bucks doesnt matter, cool is cool no matter how much it did or didn't cost.

rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 W1e5jc
rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 Zmkwts
rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 209r981
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Slaytanica wrote:

If you build a ride that is different, causes people to come up to you at the gas station to ask about it, have young punks slow down as you ride/drive holding their cell phones up to take a crappy blurry picture of it, you have done it!! if it cost a million bucks or a hundred bucks doesnt matter, cool is cool no matter how much it did or didn't cost.

well said me ol' mate.
nice ride too. well & truly slammed, that one!

Last edited by brett7777 on Sun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Amen to that dude. cheers
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Oldskool007 wrote:
Irishjon wrote:
Chris.

Thanks Irish, it's actually a carictature of Woody lol!

rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 4558480957_d957f91e3a
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Slaytanica wrote:

well said... cheers

thats all i have to say on this tread. silent

Cool
Back to top Go down
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Fuck shaun with the doors open I was expecting a couple of Ho's to get out with a pimp behind them lol good staff car.
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

brett7777 wrote:

well said me ol' mate.
nice ride too. well & truly slammed, that one!

Still not good enough for the old skool rydz crew though
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:22 pm

PAN/SHOVEL wrote:
Fuck shaun with the doors open I was expecting a couple of Ho's to get out with a pimp behind them lol good staff car.

I got the ho's out for the photos, heres my cane, its how i keep them under control

rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 10dy4bb
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey Shaun, I think you should keep that thing, We could use a Grease Monkeys (Wellington) staff car. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kershaw
Mechanic
Mechanic
kershaw

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Slaytanica wrote:

rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 W1e5jc

was that at beach hop?

ever since i saw manson tainted love bideo i have wanted one just like it long low loud and black

next tym you are in auckland bring that shit over brother!
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:42 am

Woody wrote:
Hey Shaun, I think you should keep that thing, We could use a Grease Monkeys (Wellington) staff car. Laughing

Now that would be cool. All I got is a dead Jeep for the Auckland version.
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:09 am

there's always my Ford Festiva clown
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:06 am

Irishjon wrote:
Woody wrote:

Now that would be cool. All I got is a dead Jeep for the Auckland version.

Hey Irish don't forget the Bambina...I thot tht was your staff car for Akl GM lol!
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:07 am

[quote="Slaytanica"]All this too and fro about what makes a bobber, big budget vs low budget, bolt on vs hand made is starting to give me some Deja Vu. Its why I USED to wear an Old Skool Rydz shirt, It started as "we are just into old skool rydz, that are low and cool and different" to "If its not a 64 Impala on 14" 100 spoke wire wheels with Hydros its not really a lowrider" the fact that i have the ONLY Customised 64 Lincoln Continental that could lay on the ground and still get 22" rims under the gaurds, and be wait for it....CERTED, REG & WOF!!! didnt mean shit to them cause it didnt have hyds and was a ford.

Yep Shaun that's it in a nutshell.....cool is cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey Kershaw, na didnt take this one to the hop, there was a black linc there but wasnt bagged.

Its not selling so i might have to keep it, if i start doing a few things on my "to do" list, then i will keep it
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Kershaw, Do you sell these visors?
rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 Coldbubblegarageshot
rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 IMG_0925ee
Back to top Go down
kershaw
Mechanic
Mechanic
kershaw

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:01 am

none in stock but drak tells me he definitly getting them with the next lot Evil or Very Mad

which colour you after?
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

kershaw wrote:
none in stock but drak tells me he definitly getting them with the next lot Evil or Very Mad

which colour you after?

Black (but I kind of like the chrome too) scratch Can ya let me know when ya get some in bud?
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:49 pm

You'd have to paint a couple of little goldfish on the front of that chrome one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rattlers RIP...resurrected   rattlers RIP...resurrected - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rattlers RIP...resurrected
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next