Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

intro by e-mail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

intro by e-mail Empty
PostSubject: intro by e-mail   intro by e-mail EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Mark has made contact with me, based out of Hawke’s Bay area, likes our styles... he says;

I have a shelf full of "the horse" and back street heroes mags I definitely want to build a old school chop have for years since my purple Raleigh chopper daze... It would be kool to do a ride through to Taupo sometime meet up with some of you guys for a beer and checkout what the scene is like in NZ my mate in Christchurch has a Honda bobber built in his shed with basic tools well I will take your advice and enjoy my ride I have plans to make it less stock a seat and bit of striping and some whitewalls that sort of thing thanks again for inspiring me mate I shall keep in touch.
Regards Mark

intro by e-mail IMG_09271

trust mark and his friends will be joining us soon.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

intro by e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro by e-mail   intro by e-mail EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome aboard Mark great to have you on here. Man your well on the way with that Sporty
21" front wheel 16" rear the worlds your oyster, Make it your own dude. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

intro by e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro by e-mail   intro by e-mail EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Thats exactly the same as Sara's old one when she got it. It is, however, now officially gay and I am using it to ride to work. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Sponsored content

intro by e-mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro by e-mail   intro by e-mail Empty

Back to top Go down

intro by e-mail
Page 1 of 1