Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HARDTAIL HOVEL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm planning on riding my shovel to the burtmunro rally in november and would like to get a few more likeminded people who might be interested woody's keen and my mate hemi from invercargill is flying up to ride his shovel back with us.The plan loosely is to leave wellington and cruise to chch stay the night then to oamaru as fat sally's is always good for a night out then hitting invercargill friday beach racing friday night and a few beers,sat ruapuna for the racing and speedway sat night (we always have a barby there and beer) then leave to come home sunday and that about as much as I've thought at the moment but I 'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Must have missed this earlier Doug. Probably 3 of us Monkeys. Sara on my Ironhead, Pete on his and me on the Pan. A few of the boys from Deus are riding down on their Ironheads as well. Should be cool taking down loads of old Yank tin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 am

yea sweet, I have only missed the first one have good friends in invercargill so always have a good time.our barby's at the speedway are legendary lol.
Back to top Go down
milk bar cowboy
Mechanic
Mechanic

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey, anyone going to the Cold Kiwi? That's in the middle and a bloody good party. Auckland vs. Wellington drinking games anyone?
Back to top Go down
bob51
Mechanic
Mechanic
bob51

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey, Pan/Shovel, try TERETONGA for old Burts home track, Bro. He was quite techy about these things. He once slapped me on the ear for calling his Velo a thingy. But you are right, the barbies on sat night are a thing of rare and wondrous beauty Suspect Suspect scratch drunken drunken drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Hardtail Hovel   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Haha, Just noticed the title was that a typo or is that the name of our retirement home Doug ? Not a bad name for a shop me thinks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:00 pm

no it was mean't to be hovel,that was all I could think off to rhyme with hardtail got any other suggestions,and yea bob I have been to all the burt munro's apart from the first I have a few good freinds in invercargill and our barbies at the speedway are pretty good lol a bit out of shape but only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARDTAIL HOVEL   HARDTAIL HOVEL Empty

Back to top Go down

HARDTAIL HOVEL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grease Monkeys NZ :: Events and Rides :: Events-
Jump to: