Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

as one door closes another door opens...

Go down 
+10
Cyco
drakulina
brett7777
kershaw
Damien
Woody
scotty
Sara
Irishjon
rattlecan ren
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

I like my carbon foot print affraid
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: tail lite !!!!   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm

yeah but it has a nice tail lite cyco silent
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:21 pm

My ex is a hedge monkey. That's the sort of thing her family would ride. (if it runs on soy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: soy   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 pm

soya milk should be banned. it has large amounts of female hormones in it. not good for manly biker types.
Back to top Go down
rattlecan ren
Mechanic
Mechanic
rattlecan ren

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

scotty and cyco,you guys have picked very pertinent avartars well done!
Back to top Go down
scotty
Apprentice
Apprentice
scotty

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 pm

rattlecan ren wrote:
scotty and cyco,you guys have picked very pertinent avartars well done!

Barney Gumble's my Hero ,what a legend
Back to top Go down
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello all thanks Jon & Sara, I’m with everyone on you doing this, and trust all is good...

I’m just putting my toe in the water as to speak, kind of sat looking at the monitor for the last few days, like surfing the net got boring...!?

Cool?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm

jon61 wrote:
Hello all thanks Jon & Sara, I’m with everyone on you doing this, and trust all is good...

I’m just putting my toe in the water as to speak, kind of sat looking at the monitor for the last few days, like surfing the net got boring...!?

Cool?

Rolling Eyes
yeah right Jon hurry up & post the latest pics from your build in the build section already Basketball
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Sara wrote:
Yes, Woody - you can buy all the parts you want! Great to see you onboard - spread the word Very Happy
Thanks for that Sara, And don't worry I'm busy spreading the word down this end of the country. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Irishjon wrote:
Hey Woody. Do you actually have any bolt on parts on your bike? the motor and gear box don't count.

I had to think about that one for a while Jon, The handlebars and risers bolted strait on but that's about it for the easy stuff. There must be an easier way to build a bike. confused Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 am

Hey woody, if it was easy everyone would do it Twisted Evil affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 am

Hey Jon61.

Certainly is cool. Nice to have you in here Jon and looking forward to seeing your bike out on the road and all of us getting some miles in.

Last edited by Irishjon on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Greetings and Kee ORA Ya'll. Yes i see a lot of very familiar names(faces LOL) here. I'm just getting used of finding my way around the forum. Looking forward to chattin with ya'll. Big Ups to ya Jon for setting this up. Well done afro PEACE
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Cheers Brendon. Welcome back.

PS Y'all. I just found out how to turn the signatures on.
Back to top Go down
kershaw
Mechanic
Mechanic
kershaw

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Oldskool007 wrote:
Greetings and Kee ORA Ya'll. Yes i see a lot of very familiar names(faces LOL) here. I'm just getting used of finding my way around the forum. Looking forward to chattin with ya'll. Big Ups to ya Jon for setting this up. Well done afro PEACE

welcome back Exclamation

yay to signatures cheers
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 am

Woody wrote:
Sara wrote:
Yes, Woody - you can buy all the parts you want! Great to see you onboard - spread the word Very Happy
Thanks for that Sara, And don't worry I'm busy spreading the word down this end of the country. Wink

Thanks for the call Woody, those that may not recognise the name it's Shaun, i was low64lincoln last time, thought it was too much of a car name so i changed it, Slaytanica is also my TM name.
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 am

Hi Shaun. Godd to hear from you. We were worried whn we saw the news last week. Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Slaytanica wrote:
Woody wrote:
Sara wrote:

Thanks for the call Woody, those that may not recognise the name it's Shaun, i was low64lincoln last time, thought it was too much of a car name so i changed it, Slaytanica is also my TM name.

Welcome aboard/back however you wanna look at it LOL indeed sorry to hear about the loss. I live in Paraparaumu and heard one of the choppers that morning flying overhead and I understand it landed at The Paraparaumu Aerodrome. A sad loss indeed. Oh well you're not too far away from where I am so hopefully we can all hook up sometime down this neck of the woods. Cool
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Good to have you here Shaun, Trust today went well for ya. A bitter pill to swallow for sure bud.
Back to top Go down
Carlos

Carlos

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey all..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey Carlos. We were trying to get hold of you to let you know we had moved over here.
Back to top Go down
Carlos

Carlos

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeh, got the message from Sara...so txt her back and she informed me of this site.
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Cool. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Heya Carlos welcome aboard.....howse the Beezer Bobber...is the build complete. I remeber seeing pics up on rattlers. afro
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Good to have ya here Carlos. Cheers for sending that dvd back too dude. Hope you got a bit of insight on the tig welding deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as one door closes another door opens...   as one door closes another door opens... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

as one door closes another door opens...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grease Monkeys NZ :: Introductions :: G'Day My name is .....-
Jump to: