Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Sportster Rear Fender 82-03

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 53
Location : Waitakere

PostSubject: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Anyone got a stock (or chopped) Sportster rear fender that they wanna sell? looking for 1982-2003
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
andrewj
Mechanic
Mechanic


Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1302
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Wellington

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

andrewj wrote:
hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers

How dare you waste that great fender on what God left him Andrew.
psssssst how much do you want for it Andrew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
andrewj
Mechanic
Mechanic


Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm

hahaha funny. I have enough for a 4 or so fenders i think. I'll dig them out.Any idea what length your after?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1302
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Wellington

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 pm

andrewj wrote:
hahaha funny. I have enough for a 4 or so fenders i think. I'll dig them out.Any idea what length your after?

Hehe I need about 180 degrees there mate. I'll end up getting that 3" belt off of you too soonish so no panic on it Andrew.
Cheers Dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
andrewj
Mechanic
Mechanic


Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

cool as. Im getting out in the garage tommorow so will find them and fire you a pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 53
Location : Waitakere

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

andrewj wrote:
hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers

yeah was thinkin of doin something with a sporty fender as they're the same width. gotta do more measurements tho as I have a fat tyre on there
those ford ones are cool but i may be headin a different way now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1302
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Wellington

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm

brett7777 wrote:
andrewj wrote:
hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers

yeah was thinkin of doin something with a sporty fender as they're the same width. gotta do more measurements tho as I have a fat tyre on there
those ford ones are cool but i may be headin a different way now

Thank God for that. Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Irishjon
Admin


Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 60
Location : Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey Andrew. I'll take a spare one if you have any left after Woody.

_________________
IRISHJON
Serial Bike Abuser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
andrewj
Mechanic
Mechanic


Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 am

sweet as irish. I'll let you know later on when i dig them out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 53
Location : Waitakere

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Woody wrote:
brett7777 wrote:
andrewj wrote:
hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers

yeah was thinkin of doin something with a sporty fender as they're the same width. gotta do more measurements tho as I have a fat tyre on there
those ford ones are cool but i may be headin a different way now

Thank God for that. Laughing bounce

Amen brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1302
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Wellington

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm

brett7777 wrote:
Woody wrote:
brett7777 wrote:
andrewj wrote:
hey brett. are you after one for your new rebel? i dont have a sporty one but have some 30's ford spare wheel covers some where. the ones with the rib down the middle. im sure i have a at least a half one.
let me know
cheeers

yeah was thinkin of doin something with a sporty fender as they're the same width. gotta do more measurements tho as I have a fat tyre on there
those ford ones are cool but i may be headin a different way now

Thank God for that. Laughing bounce

Amen brother

Hey I was put on to this today by a good friend who shall remain nameless, Thanks Mike
Laughing
Just thought you might like to have a wee read there Brett.
http://youtu.be/_zbpgfnqNnE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 53
Location : Waitakere

PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Sat May 07, 2011 11:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sportster Rear Fender 82-03   Today at 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
Sportster Rear Fender 82-03
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rectifier, Battery, and Rear Fender
» Rear fender mod for HE 205 65 16
» 1800 rear fender modification
» Crf rear fender
» Rear Fender Brace

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grease Monkeys NZ :: The Build Files :: Parts Wanted-
Jump to: