Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im back for your veiwing pleasure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadbeat 1961

Im back for your veiwing  pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Im back for your veiwing pleasure   Im back for your veiwing  pleasure EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey all you bike freaks,been a while.It is I "The buldge in Satans Pants" Twisted Evil Actually its me Sharpy,was on here earlier in the peice (deadbeat) but for some reason I cant get back on here under that log in.Maybe you Kats are trying to tell me something!
Anyways thought I best intro myself again just in case.I have a sickness for Brit bikes atm,got 2 on the go in my shed,but will get me a fat bike eventually.Maybe when I actually get to go for a ride with Woody that may make up my mind as I dont think I will keep up,,lol.Live in Wellington,Australian born,kiwi by choice.Been working in OZ for 6mths & that sucked but did see some cool bob jobs both Brit & American.Saw some shit as well.
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: Im back for your veiwing pleasure   Im back for your veiwing  pleasure EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Yo Sharpy good to have you back home mate.
We have a bit of trouble with log in's from time to time next time that happens just give me
a pm and I'll sort it for ya.
Fat bikes rule ya big ol sack of shite hehe .
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
deadbeat 1961

PostSubject: Re: Im back for your veiwing pleasure   Im back for your veiwing  pleasure EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Why thank ya Woody.Say, while I was away I kept getting these boils on my bum,you still into your boil busting buisness?
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: Im back for your veiwing pleasure   Im back for your veiwing  pleasure EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 am

Why yes I am business is booming right now Im busting boils right across the country
thinking about setting up branches world wide now.
Are you looking for a job in this line of business Sharpy ???
So yeah just make an appointment and I'll sort it for ya (same deal as last time aye
I get to keep the puss you get to keep the scars haha )
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back for your veiwing pleasure   Im back for your veiwing  pleasure Empty

Back to top Go down

Im back for your veiwing pleasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grease Monkeys NZ :: Introductions :: G'Day My name is .....-
Jump to: