Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casey from taupo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Racercase

Racercase

Casey from taupo. Empty
PostSubject: Casey from taupo.   Casey from taupo. EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi guys, my name is casey, i live just north of taupo. I am an auto machinist by trade but have been working as a fitter turner machinist since 06. I have been racing super motard bikes for about 10 years and its about this time of year when the racing is quiet and the cold weather starts to seize up my old broken bones and joints and I get thinking that maybe it's time to chuck it in and start riding a cruiser. I have been obsessed with motorcycles since an early age and the friggin things have pretty much taken up all my time and money ever since I've been earning it. In between fixing numerous engine blow ups etc i have recently started to chop up a honda steed 400. It's slow as a snail and pretty gay really but I got it cheap and thought I'd have a go at it instead of destroying a good bike. I have two ktm supermoto bikes in the shed at the mo, a ktm 250 dirt bike and a cb1000 predator that I've just started to ride but I've found that the only time it's fun is if I doing something that's gonna kill me easily or get me deep in the shit. So I'll think that will have to go and I'd like to replace it with a hard tail bobber, simple, low, noisy as hell and exciting to ride without doing 120mph everywhere. Anyway looking on the web that's how I found this forum, cool to know there's a lot of people into the same kinda stuff an in nz! Some really neat bikes out there and clever builders, well done guys thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
JackReacher

Casey from taupo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey from taupo.   Casey from taupo. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Welcome mate, would love to see some pics of your work in progress!
Back to top Go down
Racercase

Racercase

Casey from taupo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey from taupo.   Casey from taupo. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks.

Haha shes not really photo worthy, nothing like the cool bikes ive been looking at on here but it only owes me about 600 bucks.Casey from taupo. Case2_zpsb4b96d98Casey from taupo. Case_zpsd9e70d84
Back to top Go down
JackReacher

Casey from taupo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey from taupo.   Casey from taupo. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:17 pm

That's a good score there mate, jealous of those spoked wheels..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casey from taupo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey from taupo.   Casey from taupo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey from taupo.
Page 1 of 1