Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hydraulic work table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

Hydraulic work table Empty
PostSubject: Hydraulic work table   Hydraulic work table EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Fellow Grease Monkeys, I have just gone to look at a hospital bed which I intend to repurpose as a motorbike hydraulic hoist/table … I’m sick of working on the ground or bending over and wrecking my back.

This particular one was advertised on Trademe at a what I think is a reasonable price of $250, It comes with a top made from whatever is laying around or the choice of just the bed frame so you can put your own top on… they are hydraulic, pretty sturdy and tidy.
Lowest height is about 450mm and fully lifted about 900mm... there or there abouts.
They operate via a foot pump to raise and lower the table, being a hospital bed, they are designed to handle a fair amount of weight… what exactly I’m not sure.
There were various tools and equipment on the table when I had a look then the guy jumped on and bounced around and it looked sturdy, approximate weight total was 150 kgs.

I tried, as any bloke would, to haggle down the price, but they’re $250 firm.

I am picking my one up on Monday, as I will have a trailer, if anyone else is interested let me know and I can pick one up for you…. You pay for the bed though Smile .

They have 10 to sell.

Coops (Tim)
027 6300017
Back to top Go down
Airhead

Airhead

PostSubject: Re: Hydraulic work table   Hydraulic work table EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey Tim,

I have two of these, work great!

I am looking to sell one soon if anyone is interested I have a metal top coming for it next week and wheel chock. If anyone is after one finished let me know I'm running out of room for both.

Hydraulic work table 20150412_110552

Ben
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Hydraulic work table   Hydraulic work table EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:42 am

Hi BenĀ 

Your examples look a lot tidier than the one I picked up, they work great as a hoist so you shouldn't have too much trouble selling one I would think.

I would suggest you chuck up a post on the Facebook page too.

CheersĀ 
Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydraulic work table   Hydraulic work table Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydraulic work table
Page 1 of 1