Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike

Go down 
+7
Irishjon
Woody
bob51
brett7777
Cyco
jon61
Brocanass(HKR)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cam
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Cam

HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

cool photos.looks like a good day out.
Back to top Go down
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks alot everone, yeah great pic's, how's Jody's tralier, there must have been half a dozen near crash's with the rubber neckers gorking at the bikes on the back. Pity about the weather, kept a few of the riders away. Lots of comments on your seat Cam, some work comming your way me thinks cheers
Back to top Go down
flea2008
Mechanic
Mechanic
flea2008

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

fuck i didn,t read the times or anything else properley rode up from hams in the pissing rain got lost(somehow i got papakura mixed up with pukekoe so got lost in puke (i think me mate on his night train was a bit pissed at me.fuck em his bikes gay anyway it needed to get some dirt on it)when i did get to papakura it was all over .think i saw some of the rattlers heading the oppisite way when i was finaly on the right the right track.260k's in the rain with no front guard.fuck'n awesome loved every minute of it so still turned out a good day for me anyway .
Back to top Go down
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 pm

flea2008 wrote:
fuck i didn,t read the times or anything else properley rode up from hams in the pissing rain got lost(somehow i got papakura mixed up with pukekoe so got lost in puke (i think me mate on his night train was a bit pissed at me.fuck em his bikes gay anyway it needed to get some dirt on it)when i did get to papakura it was all over .think i saw some of the rattlers heading the oppisite way when i was finaly on the right the right track.260k's in the rain with no front guard.fuck'n awesome loved every minute of it so still turned out a good day for me anyway .

Bloody good efforf fella, bummer we didn't get to put a face to the name...........maybe Kumeu Question
Back to top Go down
Brocanass(HKR)
Mechanic
Mechanic
Brocanass(HKR)

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 pm

yeah dude ride'n hard is all wayz a good day. tongue See you at kumeu. may take bikes off the stand sat night for a ride before we get down to some wild moose, and bbq Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.hkr.co.nz
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Bring forth the Mooseage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drakulina
Mechanic
Mechanic
drakulina

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm

fuck yea congraz!
Back to top Go down
Cyco
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cyco

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am

Still working on the bike, have completed a few more things since my last post, made the leavers and all the bits for the foot controls, mounted the rear breaks, made some bars, custom hand grips, modified tank and filler and completed the tricky gear shift system! Also had major knee reconstruction thats taken six months to come right, so that's kept me away from the shed for a bit. Would be keen on putting it in the Festival Irish John if that was cool, 021761444 if you need to contact me.
Nice to see there has been heaps going on out there. Will post some photos if anyones keen?
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 am

Yeah Cyco that would be cool. Can you send me a couple of pics and one with you in it? I need that to book the floor space with Shed 5. The plan is to leave the bikes there all week from 24th to October 1st. Drop me a mail on irishjon@greasemonkeys.co.nz
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike   HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HKR kustomers ride (CYCO)won best bike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2