Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's

Go down 
+10
PAN/SHOVEL
milk bar cowboy
west end rotangs
kershaw
Woody
Irishjon
drakulina
jon61
brett7777
Sara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm

west end rotangs wrote:
This is taking ages, curse my excessive internet usage, damn youtube and suicide girl har har Laughing Good times, i realllllly liked that flyrite john had in the middle of his shed, thanks brett7777 for letting me know what it is, even then, super cool. weather was no problem, and i didnt get pulled by johnny law, so was good clean fun

Satin black is the only color i know har har Twisted Evil

Had to look up suicide girls on Wiki - I learnt something new today!
I think youtube is what sucks the most gigs.
I've changed from xtra, to Vodafone and am on their 30GB plan with 'double your data'(costs extra $30) so that makes 60GB. It runs better than crappy xtra.
And 60GB is enough even with 16 yr old & 20yr old sons & wife & me, all big internet users.
Im gonna use some matt black soon, on the enfield frame & wheels. haven't used it for a while, it's good for hiding imperfections
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
drakulina
Mechanic
Mechanic
drakulina

PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by drakulina on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm happy to do Deus and Mission bay. Lets see if the weather sorts its self out in th next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm

i'm good. just let us know.. looking 4 rides about the place and i should be able to get to either of those on a tank of gas! Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
west end rotangs
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
west end rotangs

PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Hahaha, awesome, im definatly keen to have a convoy, westies shouild leave from west at a meeting point, whens the next sunny day forecast? or semi sunny

Yeah brett, suicide girls rule! where the hell do you find girls like that, god bless them all.
youtube runs my life, its extra awsome, i read somewhere there is enough content on youtube to run constantly for one thousand years, and im sure theres a whole lot more now, aint that sumthin. affraid

Back to top Go down
http://elboneshaker.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's   Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Irish Jon's birthday/Shed Raid to Jon & Sara's
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3