Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just the ticket

Go down 
+3
brett7777
kershaw
flea2008
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flea2008
Mechanic
Mechanic
flea2008

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 pm

hey jon and sara damn nice of you to start a forum i was starting to get a bit stir crazy.starting a sporty project now so happy to have somewhere to share. cheers cheers cheers :
Back to top Go down
kershaw
Mechanic
Mechanic
kershaw

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

flea2008 wrote:
hey jon and sara damn nice of you to start a forum i was starting to get a bit stir crazy.starting a sporty project now so happy to have somewhere to share. cheers cheers cheers :
afro
go the sporty Exclamation

just the ticket HD_005-a-1
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: sporties   just the ticket EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm

yup Sporties rule !!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Flea i thought u must be hankering for a sporty when I saw that peanut tank go on that other bike
and yeah jon61 has to have somewhere to show off his sporty too !
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

flea2008 wrote:

Howzit Flea.....did you flick the eliminator off or have you still got it?? Wot year and size Sporty you got? Cool
Back to top Go down
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey Flea welcome aboard mate. Get some pics of that sporty up asap bud.
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 am

Welcome in Flea. THat's one more for the new Wellingon crew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Irishjon wrote:
I think Flea's based in Hamilton you could be mixing him up with Fennall who's down Wellywood...understandable tho Jon realizing your age and Alzihmers and all lol!
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Good call. In my defense its been a hard week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: speaking of   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Oldskool007 wrote:
Irishjon wrote:
I think Flea's based in Hamilton you could be mixing him up with Fennall who's down Wellywood...understandable tho Jon realizing your age and Alzihmers and all lol!

speaking of Fennall, has anyone noticed those 2 honda steeds he's got on tm?
Back to top Go down
Oldskool007

Oldskool007

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm

brett7777 wrote:
Oldskool007 wrote:
Irishjon wrote:

speaking of Fennall, has anyone noticed those 2 honda steeds he's got on tm?

Yea he was intending to bring in about half dozen metric bobbers direct from Japan. 400-600ccThe plan was to have them NZ road legal/ready but looking at trade me he's been flat out. He's a builder by trade so that's been keeping him busy. I had my eye on one but haven't got the mula at the mo...3 kids and a dog to feed...you know how it is. Wink

I'm not sure if he's managed to get any more into the country. Could be a cash flow issue hence wanting to sell these two bobbers.What do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
rattlecan ren
Mechanic
Mechanic
rattlecan ren

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm

yes i have, the one with the springer is cool,the other one looks identical to one my sister in law rides,her one was purchased from within the movie/tv scene it was in powerangers movie apparantly but more commonly spotted in outrageous fortune when aurora took it from her drug dealing ex and died after a bus hit her.Sam(sis in law) loves the bike and she called aurora too.

Last edited by rattlecan ren on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: yep   just the ticket EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 pm

i was quite intrigued by the springer front end on one of them. They both actually look quite good to me for the price, although you'd have to pay for the vin process, which is about 260 for the inspection/wof & then about another 225 for the plates & 6 month rego.
Back to top Go down
flea2008
Mechanic
Mechanic
flea2008

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Oldskool007 wrote:
flea2008 wrote:

Howzit Flea.....did you flick the eliminator off or have you still got it?? Wot year and size Sporty you got? Cool
stil got the eliminator trien to flickit off to pay for the sporty build.the sporty is a 89 883 hugger with a few mods ie bobtail guard 'solo seat what i think is a kind of mustang tank.she a pretty good look'n little bike already but not a bobber yet watch this space will get some pics up soonish
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: sporty pics   just the ticket EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm

flea2008 wrote:
89 883 hugger with a few mods ie bobtail guard 'solo seat what i think is a kind of mustang tank.she a pretty good look'n little bike already but not a bobber yet watch this space will get some pics up soonish

a hugger aye? great bike. they were 'low' long before the XL 'Low' models ever came out.
yeah get those pics up bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just the ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: just the ticket   just the ticket Empty

Back to top Go down

just the ticket
Page 1 of 1