Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auckland crew - where are you based?

Go down 
2 posters

Where is you?
North Shore / Rodney
Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_lcap40%Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Waitakere
Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_lcap40%Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Central / Eastern Suburbs
Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_lcap20%Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Manukau / Franklin
Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_lcap0%Auckland crew - where are you based? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

Auckland crew - where are you based? Empty
PostSubject: Auckland crew - where are you based?   Auckland crew - where are you based? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:58 pm

So it's Monday night.. I'm sitting in my Office with the air-con on thinking how many Grease Monkeys are out there and where are we all from?

As we are trying to re-boot this thing I thought it may be an interesting exercise to try and find out where we are ... as the first step is to get Auckland sorted... (if anyone from down the line is reading.. please feel free to do the same).

I'm trying to think of ways to bring people together, is it better to organise smaller groups geographically then bring us all together? or leave it as an Auckland wide call to arms...

For the purpose of this experiment, If we break Auckland into rough zones...
North Shore / Rodney
Waitakere
Central / Eastern Suburbs
Manukau / Franklin

Please note: this is not designed to exclude anyone from any other part of NZ, definitely not what this club is about.
My motivation is to see people come together to share our common interest of bikes.. "stripping them down and funking them up".
Back to top Go down
Rudra
Mechanic
Mechanic
Rudra

Auckland crew - where are you based? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auckland crew - where are you based?   Auckland crew - where are you based? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:39 am

Considering organising bikers is often as fruitful as herding cats, I suggest the less organising the better.  
All that's needed is an excuse to come together (feeble excuses are fine).  
I see no advantage in creating geographical divisions.
Back to top Go down

Auckland crew - where are you based?
Page 1 of 1