Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HondaSteve

Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Or interested in sorting one out (weather permitting) I'm up in Orewa with my Café Racer but happy to meet up anywhere in Auckland. Let's enjoy the last of the good weather
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:28 am

I could be keen to have a blast if the weather is favourable, I may very well be working Saturday night so would have to be earlier than later.

Could hit a cafe's on the shore, and then take a ride out to the Salt Lake Cycles workshop in Helensville if Jon is going to be around?.

I should have my Cafe Racer back, but if not I'll dust off the old Triumph for a spin...
Anyone else keen???

Coops
027 6300017
Back to top Go down
HondaSteve

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:58 am

Sweet! Earlier works for me mate. Let's spread the Gospel!
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 am

Just had a thought... Saturday is Anzac day "lest we forget" .. though it had momentarily slipped my mind, it may make the hitting a cafe early a wee bit hard.
All is still possible, weather permitting... anyone else want to be marked downs as a maybe?
Back to top Go down
Psychonaut

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:36 am

Love to join you, sadly she's out of action for a few weeks.... Enjoy, lads, organising social rides here is a grand idea...
Back to top Go down
HondaSteve

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:20 pm

So far the weather looks like it might be a bit Shyte, liquid sunshine
Back to top Go down
HondaSteve

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:38 am

I'll be heading to Salt Lake Cycles for about 12noon. Weather looks like it should be ok according to the met. Meet up there and take a ride out north on 16 and back down sh1 stopping in at the Puhoi pub for a drink and feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?   Any Auckland ride outs this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Auckland ride outs this weekend?
Page 1 of 1