Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuzziGuy

GuzziGuy

Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. Empty
PostSubject: Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.   Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Hey grease Monkeys, new here been a motorcyclist for 43 years, had an awful lot of motorcycles in my short life so far. Currently waiting for my 101st motorcycle to arrive as we speak. I've raced them and been involved racing them here for a good few years , dispatched them , ridden all over this world and generally get into trouble on them when ever I go out. ( just spent an inordinate time in the Pattaya Police headquarters paying out millions for numerous traffic infringements) I swear I am on an international traffic infringement register somewhere. Currently own a Diavel ( I love it), and a 91 Moto Guzzi Daytona that I stripped down and turned into a cafe racer. I have a Ducati 888 on the way from Japan. I also have a blog which you may all be interested in v2guzzi.blogspot.co.nz. Its all about motorcycles, cafe racers, you name it if it has engines it's in there. So check it out. cant figure out how to post an image of my Guzzi on here yet, but I'll work it out. Oh, based in Wellington, but spend a fair bit of time in Auckland. Anyway check out the blog you'll see my guzzi in there and a number of other bikes of mine. Good to meet you all and I look forward to meeting you all face to face in the near future. I'll try and follow the instructions to load some images.
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.   Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 am

Welcome aboard GuzziGuy... just 101 bikes you say? not a bad effort.
When you're in Auckland feel free to come along to a meeting, post a catch up in the events thread... if you post it, they will come... and will look forward to meeting you.

Welcome.

Coops
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.   Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 am

Oh, and if you haven't already... check us out on Facebook.
Grease Monkeys - bike builders club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.   Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there I'm Guzzi Guy, I'm an addict, I've been using since I was 14, I don't need help.
Page 1 of 1