Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kees

Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland Empty
PostSubject: Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland   Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Hey People...I've just joined, I'm from Beachlands in Auckland, I currently have a 1996 Roadking and soon to be building a 1986 CX400 Café racer for the wife. I've had bikes all my life from VW Trikes I've built to old 1942 Indians. I love working on bikes but love riding even more !!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland   Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:53 am

Hey Kees. Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing the cafe project. Have you done much to th HD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland   Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Welcome kees, glad you found us... we always love to see what members are building, feel free to start a build thread.

A few of us just took a ride out to Beachlands the other day, keep an eye out on our Facebook page for rides.

Coops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland   Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi..I'm Kees from Beachlands Auckland
Page 1 of 1