Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inaugural Dinner Dash!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeDodd
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Inaugural Dinner Dash!! Empty
PostSubject: The Inaugural Dinner Dash!!   The Inaugural Dinner Dash!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:36 am

Alright guys! This is something a bit different that I'm keen to get going into a bit of a regular thing. Something casual for the people that can't necessarily make the Sunday rides and meetings but keen to get involved. Let's kick it in the guts and get it happening before summer hits full swing!

So the guts of it is: this isn't so much a ride as a bit of a cruise and an evening catch up (and shit talking) with some great food and decent beer thrown in the mix. We'll pick a different place that has good (and cheap) food each time and people can choose whether they want to meet there or catch up with others and ride there together.

So for this first one I'm going to head us out to Chinoiserie in Mt Albert, they serve up delicious gua bao (think taiwanese hamburgers ....) and other asian flavor sides.
Its delicious! Shit, even if nobody else comes I'm still going by myself to eat.
Have a geeze at their food and menu here:
https://www.facebook.com/Chinoiserieltd

Either meet at the joint at 7.30 or I'll be waiting outside the front of John Andrew Ford on great north road from 7.10 and leaving promptly at 7.20 if you want to ride there in a group. Anyone welcome - new members or old of course, just click attending so we can have an idea on numbers and whether we might need to give the place the heads up as its not a huge place.

Let's see how this goes!!!
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

The Inaugural Dinner Dash!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inaugural Dinner Dash!!   The Inaugural Dinner Dash!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Great initiative Dr. Dodd, well done for taking the bull by the horns and organizing the first dinner dash.

We're a good bunch of guys and gals and although we're all into our bikes, food is always a great reason to get together, regular catch ups to chew the fat and hang out with like minded people does wonders for the sole.

If anyone else has ideas of a get together, whether food focused or similar.. don't be shy to come forward, you will either be praised or ridiculed relentlessly Very Happy

Coops
Back to top Go down

The Inaugural Dinner Dash!!
Page 1 of 1