Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North Shore biker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beezer65

North Shore biker Empty
PostSubject: North Shore biker   North Shore biker EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:18 pm

G'day... Grease Monkeys.... name is Bruce , have been around bikes for more than a couple of decades. Been racing sidecars (road) for a few years. Hung up my race licence a couple of years ago, sold my classic sidecar as rolling chassis, but kept my very special Beezer A65 engine. Intention is now to
build a custom bike, not sure of end look , kicking around a few ideas. Ref. parts wanted, looking for OIF frame or similar to kick it off. Meanwhile, enjoying being a road warrior on my '92 CB1000 Big One.

P.S. - Classic Bike Show, Auckland 13/14 Aug. run by the Rotary Club all
revenues donated to a charity.  If anyone would like to join the current judging team of 3, looking for another 2.
Cheers
Bruce
021 2522 388
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

North Shore biker Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Shore biker   North Shore biker EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi Bruce, welcome aboard.
Look forward to seeing some pictures when your project is under way.

We attended the bike show last year as a display and will be doing the same this year.

Be sure to find us on Facebook, if you haven't already.
Search: Grease Monkeys - Bike Builders Club
Make sure to put the - in between Monkeys and Club, and you should find us easily.

Cheers
Coops
Back to top Go down

North Shore biker
Page 1 of 1