Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV Discovery biker build off...

Go down 
+3
Woody
brett7777
jon61
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

TV Discovery biker build off... Empty
PostSubject: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 pm

From Cyril Huze's Blog

Discovery Channel... 3 way biker build off this year!

You read it here first long before it becomes official. Fans of Jesse James, of Paul Teutul Senior & Paul Teutul Junior (usually not the same…) you can rejoice.
This summer on The Discovery Channel (programmation dates to be announced), a 3-way Biker Build-Off series in which the builders will be pitting their teams and expertise against each other to see who is the best Custom Builder.

i think its a shame it's their teams and not just them... also sad that jesse has droped to OCC level for TV, but i'd say he will kick ass and has won this already in my book...

albino
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

well most of you prob hate Paul Jnr & put him down etc etc but I think he's under rated, i dont give a toss what y'all think, i guess he will beat Jesse easily, sorry boyz
the first bike he built when he started his own shop to compete with his Dad, has a mean as tank, a cool variation on the web theme
more power to Jnr, Im with him
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 am

brett7777 wrote:
well most of you prob hate Paul Jnr & put him down etc etc but I think he's under rated, i dont give a toss what y'all think, i guess he will beat Jesse easily, sorry boyz
the first bike he built when he started his own shop to compete with his Dad, has a mean as tank, a cool variation on the web theme
more power to Jnr, Im with him

You sad sad little man. Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

And every bike since has been the same thing or totally unusable on the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 am

I dont have sky but i would expect JJ will build a far cooler bike than Tuttle, doesnt mean he will win but the bike will be cooler, just look at how Joe Martin beat Shinya, you cant honestly tell me Martin Bros had a nicer looking bike
Back to top Go down
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

too late to change my mind, i now think Indian Larry has a better chance of winning this BBO! Very Happy
Yeah.. i know.... Evil or Very Mad

but it shows who's soul Discovery channel ownes! affraid

scratch
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

no no you're all wrong & Im right
I think Jesse lost his mojo when he ran off with that tattoo lady
Junior is the man
Junior FTW
TV Discovery biker build off... Paul_j10
Back to top Go down
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:31 pm

The turtles have no imagination turning out the same unrideable crapheaps after another,JJ on the other hand has been building hardcore rideable bike,and he is right into bikes dave anderson told me a few years ago when they took one of there bikes over for an s+s event in oz JJ was there and he was all over there bike asking how they did this and that and was genuinely interested in how they built there bike,do I like the man, not particularly but he just builds better shit than the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 pm

He wouldn't let Dave take his photo sitting on Dave's bike though. That made me laugh.
Brett. That new bike shows the lack of imagination with the same old web. How many times has he done that? But then I suspect this is a wind up. Nice one. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
drakulina
Mechanic
Mechanic
drakulina

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 am

Spiderman!

I reckon Brett had you all fooled.
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:03 am

yes i may have been trolling just a wee bit, I thought u fellahs might've needed a bit of a windup
but Junior is still the best tho, his webs rock the world, & i think Jesse only takes a little ride around the block nowadays cos the tattoo lady keeps him inside Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Discovery biker build off...   TV Discovery biker build off... Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Discovery biker build off...
Page 1 of 1