Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Meeting

Go down 
+2
septaorbis
Coops
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rudra
Mechanic
Mechanic
Rudra

Monthly Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:29 am

something written on the back that sums us up?

Stock bikes suck.
Back to top Go down
septaorbis
Apprentice
Apprentice
septaorbis

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm

cheers tim for the information. - we should do some rides as soon as my bike is ready
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Get it done then mate, or host a shed raid... that way you could have many.helpers, just supply the beer Very Happy

I'll bring the jelly wrestling kit...
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Bike nights. We have one in helensville but it's heavily Harley based but still a good night out. For the club, meeting up somewhere in town once every couple of weeks would be good. Being seen as a group is very powerful. Doesn't have to be a big night. A couple of hours parked up outside a cafe or pub would be good. Probably have to leave it till September or November to start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
septaorbis
Apprentice
Apprentice
septaorbis

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Coops wrote:
Get it done then mate, or host a shed raid... that way you could have many.helpers, just supply the beer Very Happy

I'll bring the jelly wrestling kit...

sure,- lets have some beers &bbq in swanson at my place,- WHEN my bike is finished!

jon when is the bike night in helensville?
Back to top Go down
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Thursday nights but stopped now for winter. It'll start up again in November.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:01 am

Through one of our members, Rudra.. I was given the email address of the editor of Bike Rider Magazine.
I emailed him giving him an outline of who we are and what we’re about… below is his response.

Hi Tim, always keen to have a look at some unique builds. We'd need some nice high-res images to run with it, which is always the toughest thing to get hold of. If you have one in mind and can send photos and words about it and the club, that'd be a good starting point.
Cheers
Kev

Sounds like he thought it was just one bike we’re keen on doing an article about, but if we can get some hi res photos of bikes in a group setting and some well-chosen words, it could possibly be a goer.
Anyone have any photography experience? And is gooder than I at writing ?

Also, I have been advised by Jon that the business cards have been ordered and will soon be in out hot little hands... well done Jon.

Things are really starting to come together...lets all keep the momentum going forward.

Cheers

Coops
Back to top Go down
septaorbis
Apprentice
Apprentice
septaorbis

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:57 am

jason a member of the grease monkey facebook site is a good photographer
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Grease Monkeys ... calling all Grease Monkeys, Next monthly meeting is June 14th @ Salt Lake Cycles Mill Rd Helensville.

Much to do and discuss, Jon may need a hand putting the club bike back together, come get ya hands dirty.
Bring some ideas to the table on how we can keep some momentum over the colder months, your ideas and thoughts are always welcome.
See you then.

Coops.
Back to top Go down
septaorbis
Apprentice
Apprentice
septaorbis

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:10 pm

i'm coming!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Meeting   Monthly Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2