Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy, headin for Christchurch!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly Wolf

Hillbilly Wolf

Howdy, headin for Christchurch! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi there, I'm the Luke that's supposed to be doing a redesign of Jon's website. Will be getting onto that real soon. Just about to move down South Island way, will be living somewhere around Christchurch, probably Lyttelton for a bit. Keen to meet people down that way and get a posse together! I already know a guy down there with a bunch of old Brit bikes and the RIGHT attitude... will get him onto this forum!

I own a 74 850 Commando that's pretty straight (I bought it to turn into a cafe racer but then couldn't do it cause it's in real good nick, even has the original number plate). So I also have recently gotten a new Triumph... a Thruxton... that I've already started choppin up. have just rebuilt the tailend a week or so ago, will get pictures up here soon... I'm a total amateur, and have a tendency to f*ck things up more than 'fix' them. I'll be lookin out for any good/useful knowledge on the site anyway.
Back to top Go down
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Howdy Luke / Hillbilly Wolf Very Happy
Welcome cheers
Look forward to seeing your bikes...
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Woody
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Woody

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome aboard Luke good to have ya on here. Look forward to the pic's.
Back to top Go down
http://ftw-nz.blogspot.co.nz/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey Luke. Sorry I didn't get down to the Triumph club tonight. Just got back from Hamilton. Give me a shout when you get down to Christchurch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
milk bar cowboy
Mechanic
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 pm

What on earth were you doing in the mighty HamilTron? Wish I 'd known you were down there. My cuz put me on to a dude who is doing the receivership for a bike shop down that way who has scored me some parts at good prices for the Sporty. Might go down on saturday. You going down there again soon?

Also you and Sara up for going for a feed Friday with Luke and Nadine and me and Xtina? Give me a call.

Lukes Thruxton and snortin are pretty cool. like the new back end on the Thruxton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, headin for Christchurch!   Howdy, headin for Christchurch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy, headin for Christchurch!
Page 1 of 1