Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brett7777
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
brett7777

Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds Empty
PostSubject: Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds   Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Was at Deus today for food & coffee, the classics waiting for the auction are great.
But...the 'shed 5' stuff...just didn't seem to jump out at me. The hand painted stuff on the tanks didn't look as good as Damien's work, & there seemed to be bits on the bikes that looked like they'd been just slapped on or slapped together, & most of the bikes just didn't seem very nice looking to me. I miss the Aussie W650 bobbers they used to have.
The stuff that's getting built by Grease Monkeys seems way better.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbers-r-us.weebly.com/
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds   Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 pm

None of the bikes at the front are really for sale. Talking to DSoug last week he said they are there to give people ideas for builds that they can get the guys in the workshop to do. Apparently there have been a lot of bikes sold over the last few weeks but I still havent seen anythying out on the street which is a pity. To be fair, Doug is very busy with his big property development project so the bike shop is taking a back seat but I think you are right.

Some of the bikes that are coming together on this site are world class and a really good sign of how the custom bike scene is changing in this country and I'm damn pleased to be part of it in my own small way. Now if I can only step up my game and try and get on the same level as the rest of our guys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz

Deus / Shed 5 Current Builds
Page 1 of 1