Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grease Monkeys - Reboot

Go down 
+8
MikeDodd
Rudra
keithmaniac
Lenny100
Psychonaut
brett7777
tavita
Irishjon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Now, now Keith... only a  few more posts and you'll be a Mechanic Very Happy just a trial... if I get enough death threats I'll can that idea.
Just trying some new things to motivate members into posting some ideas etc.
Back to top Go down
Rudra
Mechanic
Mechanic
Rudra

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:19 pm

Apprentice is a great excuse for not knowing what you're doing. It suits me just fine.
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:35 pm

I should have expected a reply like this from you Rudra, of course if I keep you talking, you too will make Mechanic and be expected to know what you’re doing Razz
Back to top Go down
MikeDodd
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:31 pm

The site looks great Coops!! I like your idea for a club logo/small patch too, that'd be pretty sweet. I should really pull my finger and get some photos of my "Project Postie" up on the build page haha. Well hopefully I'll at least have some more progress to post after this weekend anyway.
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks Mike, big ups has to go to Jon who I believe initially set up the site and created a place for us similar minded people to congregate … I’m still working on the logo, sadly my design skills on the computer don’t match my level of ideas I have in my mind.

Looking forward to some pics, I have another project that I will be starting when I get the Suzuki running right… seems like that could be some time away though Sad
Back to top Go down
PAN/SHOVEL
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
PAN/SHOVEL

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm still around,and am slowly getting some parts together mainly a genny shovel have found a fucked softail frame with the back cut off and I don't need it anyway as we will hardtail it,not much progress at the moment as I have a brand new 2015 streetglide to thrash around on.
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi Pan/Shovel
Glad to see we have some longer established members still lurking around. The club is going through some changes at the moment all designed to generate some more interest and a regular group of likeminded folk.

A build file topic of your hard-tailed softail would be great.
Always good to see what is being created in the good ole Kiwi shed.

Regards

Coops
Back to top Go down
Slaytanica
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Slaytanica

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 pm

I still check in now and then, got a couple of things on the go in my shed too! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Coops
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
Coops

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Slaytanica, always good to see members lurking around and checking in.

Have you thought about a build thread? We are a curious bunch, and love to see who's building what.

Cheers
Coops
Back to top Go down
bob51
Mechanic
Mechanic
bob51

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:25 pm

And FOTO'S, we need FOTO'S Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkeys - Reboot   Grease Monkeys - Reboot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grease Monkeys - Reboot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2