Grease Monkeys NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grease Monkeys NZ

A Site for Garage Built Custom Motorcycles with that Vintage Vibe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grease Monkey web site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishjon
Admin
Irishjon

Grease Monkey web site Empty
PostSubject: Grease Monkey web site   Grease Monkey web site EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

I have owned the Grease Monkey web site ( www.greasemonkeys.co.nz ) for the last few years but pretty much ignored it to the point where it needs a total rebuild. I'm going to continue to pay to host the site but I don't really have time to manage it.
So, this is a shout out to see if anyone is willing to take the site over and do something interesting with it. I'd like to link it back here and use it as an extension to the forum. It would be good if we can start to get a bit more proactive with the forum and start to get people together to actually ride.
If you are interested or have any ideas you can post them here or contact me at irishjon@salt-lake-cycles.com and I can set you up with the various addresses to manage the site and email addresses.

Cheers
Irish
Back to top Go down
http://www.greasemonkeys.co.nz
jon61
Serial Bike Abuser
Serial Bike Abuser
jon61

Grease Monkey web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Monkey web site   Grease Monkey web site EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:54 pm

really appreciate what you do Jon, and having this forum and your blog is cool, i know nothing about interweb stuff and can only thank you and those that help with it all, anything other than that, call me, cheers.
Back to top Go down

Grease Monkey web site
Page 1 of 1